Unfortunately due to an unforeseen emergency, we will have to cancel our session Museums and Drupal: A Survey of the Field (mcn2010.pbworks.com/Museums-and-Drupal). While it is regrettable that we will not be able to discuss this topic with you all at the Unconference, we would eventually like to share our findings from the survey we conducted in preparation for MCN this year. We will send out our findings to the MCN List Serv however, please feel free to contact Kate Regan via email (moc.e1490856127porta1490856127idem@1490856127etak1490856127) to request a copy as well.
October 28-30, Austin, TX
Sheraton Austin at the Capitol
Free and open to all
Affiliated with MCN 2010
From the blog
- Session Notes (Tapping the Wisdom of Crowds)
- Museums and Drupal: A Survey of the Field Cancelled
- Ways to Tap the Wisdom of Crowds: links for projects shown on slides
- CONA session canceled, but . . .
- Analyzing Twitter data from Ask A Curator day
- Getting ready for THATCamp MCN . . .
- Mobile Technology and the School Field Trip: Can It Work?
- CONA — the Getty’s Cultural Objects Name Authority
- Visualizing Museum Collections
- Refining the Plow: Revisiting Working Rapid Capture Digital Workflows
- Libraries and Archives SIG
- Ways to Tap the Wisdom of Crowds
- Build an online collecting site
- Building map guides with open source tools and content
- Museums, Mobile and Augmented Reality: Redefining the Museum Experience
- Museums and Drupal: A Survey of the Field
- Announcing THATCamp Museum Computer Network